Managing translated images

• Hi,

We just bought Flare and Lingo and I’m in the planning stage. We have several user guides that will need to be translated into multiple languages. We’ve already translated our product UI into multiple languages so we can take screen shots in various languages. I’m trying to figure out the workflow for integrating the translated screen shots into the translated documents. When we get the translations back, we understand we'll need to create a new Flare project for each translation. Then, I presume I would need to go into each new project and replace the English images with the translated images, correct? Or, is there a way to associate the translated images with the original image in the master Flare project (the English version) and then automatically output the correct translated image when I export to Lingo before sending to the translator? Or, is there another approach I haven’t thought of?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
    https://forums.madcapsoftware.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=16200
    Brand Marketing Examples

Thank you.

Looks like your connection to polygOnetic was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.