3T Ionic Seat Post Issues

• Hi,

I bought the above seatpost from a member of this parish who assure me he never had an issue getting his saddle level. Any owners of the 3T Ionic 25 Stealth Seat Post that can help me in getting my saddle level as it's driving me mad!
    It has two cogs inside the post that allegedly allow you to fine tine the level of your sale but I can only get it to sit nose up or down, not level.
    The video on youtube says if it's too high you rotate the inner ring 1 cog then the outer two (or vice versa) but looking at the gearing on the teeth they look identical so if you put the inner one forward one tooth & the outer back by two, it only has the same effect as moving one or the other forward or back one space.
    I have mailed 3T for an answer but they have failed to even acknowledge my mail so I am now stuck with an expensive seatpost that I can't get my saddle level with - doesn't seem right to me particularly for a brand that is perceived as 'high end' equipment.
    One thing to note is that my top tube is sloping but surely that shouldn't affect it? I have tried several saddles (Selle Italia, Selle SMP, Fizik, Specialized) and some I can get more level than others but nothing pan flat.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
    https://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13033473
    Corporate Marketing Examples

Thank you.

Looks like your connection to polygOnetic was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.